The Singapore University of Technology is now helping students to get a PhD degree at affordable prices through the President’s Graduate International Fellowships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant aims to support worldwide students who want to apply for the higher degree programme at the university.
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), organized in 2009, is the fourth self-governing university in Singapore. Its collaboration with MIT comprises the construction of the undergraduate curriculum, co-teaching of subjects by MIT professors, student exchanges, and many more.
Why choose Singapore University of Technology and Design? The university focuses on Design by an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum along with research. It is established in collaboration with MIT to encourage knowledge and subsistence technically grounded leaders and innovators to assist societal requirements.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before March 31, 2022
- University or Organization: Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees along with a monthly stipend of up to $3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the doctoral degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student;
- Must have superior academic achievement;
- Must be considered as the overseas fee-payer.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- Original Undergraduate and Master’s degree transcript and certificate soft copies;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report;
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report;
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders;
- Softcopies or web links to academic and industry portfolio, awards, publications, etc.;
- Softcopy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport;
- Your Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) softcopy.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.
The Singapore University of Technology is providing a waiver of full tuition fees along with a monthly stipend of up to $3,000 to highly motivated students.