he University of the Sunshine Coast is very proud to bring students an opportunity to conduct their research and postgraduate study in Australia with the help of its PhD Scholarship in Exercise, Cognition, and Healthy Ageing for the academic year 2022-2023.
Highly motivated Australian students who possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and have excellent communication skills along with the required academic qualification can apply for this scholarship. The scholarship award is valued at $28,597 per annum.
The University of the Sunshine Coast is a public university, also known as USC is ranked 43rd in the list of Best Global Universities in Australia/New Zealand by the U.S. committed to unlocking the innovation, productivity and full human potential of our regions, and to working with government, industry, and community to encourage prosperity in a knowledge-driven world.
Why choose to study at the University of the Sunshine Coast? The University of the Sunshine Coast is an institute of education that is not limited by tradition or old ways of thinking and strives to pass the same mindset on to its students and staff. USC provides the hands-on learning and practical skills needed to improve the life of students. It is dedicated to ensuring that students have the tools they need to reach their goals.
pplication Deadline: The application process for the scholarship position will remain open until filled.
- University or Organization: University of the Sunshine Coast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Only Australian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD programme study at the School of Health and Sports Sciences of USC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an Honours or Research Masters degree in an area of allied health, for example, Exercise Physiology, Exercise, and Sports Science, Physiotherapy, Biomedical Science, or Nursing (or equivalent) or will have by mid-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to make an admission application on the student portal of the university. Then, to apply for the scholarship, students must complete the HDR Scholarship Application and Response to Selection Criteria and submit it to [email protected].
- Eligible applicants will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Evidence of academic qualifications
- Evidence of research publications
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or equivalent previous study, relevant work experience, research publications, or other research experience.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- CPE/CAE – 176
The successfully selected applicant will be awarded $28,597 per annum tax-free (2021 rate), indexed annually for the duration of his/her PhD study at USC.