The University of Leeds is seeking bright, open-minded, and research-oriented PhD candidates to participate in the Leeds University Business School Economics Department Scholarships. Students can take this scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023 in the UK.
Not only UK national students but also overseas applicants are eligible to participate in this scholarship programme. Two scholarships will be awarded covering full tuition fees and a stipend worth £15,609 for three years to eligible full-time postgraduate applicants.
Leeds University Business School is a business school in the University of Leeds, in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Ranked 20th, the mission of the business school is to make an exceptional impact on business and society globally through leadership in research and teaching.
Why choose to study at the University of Leeds Business School? Leeds BS is a leading, full-service business school, regularly world-ranked top-ranking authorities. It is a values-driven university that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact, and drive change.
Application Deadline: Application for this award will be closed on 11th March, Friday, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds Business School
- Department: Economics Department
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All UK national, as well as international students, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes offered at the Economics department of the Leeds Business School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time research study leading to the degree of PhD.