Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design is inviting highly motivated and talented students to apply for the 30 Master Scholarships for Product Design and Fashion Design who want to start their study in November 2022.
These awards are open for students with an undergraduate degree or bachelors’ degree and with a non-academic degree or qualification. The goal of Raffles Milano is to encourage young and deserving talents to complete their education in a top-level Master in Milan.
Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design has the numbers to offer a very high-profile training course. Here students learn by doing, with the maximum connection between theory and practice, between idea and execution.
- 1st Evaluation Deadline: May 31st, 2022
- 2nd Evaluation Deadline: 30 September 2022
- University: Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Up to 50% of the tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for candidates of any country.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: International Master’s degree in Fashion Design and Business, Visual Design and Communication, Product and Interior Design, and Photography.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university. Even candidates with a working track record in the chosen field of study can participate.
Raffles Milano will award 30 scholarships, where students can receive up to 50% coverage of the tuition fee, for all eligible Master’s programs that will be taught in English by an international faculty.