The University of Surrey is pleased to announce AIR Diversity Scholarships for Tonmeisters to outstanding candidates in the UK. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The main purpose of this programme is to provide financial support for eligible students who are going to take part in a bachelor’s degree at the University of Surrey.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 31 July 2022
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Awards: £30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students from the UK who are studying one of the following courses :
- Music and Sound Recording (Tonmeister) BMus (J931)
- Music and Sound Recording (Tonmeister) BSc (J931)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers must complete the application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit a copy of the following required documents ID card, a passport photo, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: applying at the University, claimants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students need a good standard of English language to be eligible to study with the university.
The scholarship programme will provide an award amount of £30,000 to each student over the course of their degree.