With the goal of making higher education available to all talented and deserving students, the University of Queensland is offering an excellent programme named International PhD Scholarships in Sensor Development for Mind & Body Performance Patch Project.
The award is available for the brightest international aspirants to study the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. The funding programme is open for the academic session 2022/2023
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is a well-known Australian higher education institution. Queensland has a diverse selection of study options, with over 4000 undergraduate and postgraduate courses available.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university has a progressive concentration on teaching excellence and provides scholars with additional national learning prizes. In addition to their studies at UQ, aspirants can obtain practical experience in the corporate world through internships and courses.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 29 April 2022.
- University: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Awards: $30,000pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available to pursue PhD degree in Sensor Development for the Mind & Body Performance Patch Project
- Admissible Criteria: To become eligible for the grant, applicants must:
- Must meet QUT academic and English language entry requirements for the PhD
- Enroll as a full-time, internal student
- Have an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in biomedical engineering, dental science, electronics, materials science, optical physics, or a related discipline
- Have obtained first or second-class honours (H1) or equivalent
- Have knowledge of bioelectronics and wearable sensing associated with physiological measurements
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
- How to Apply: For being a part of the program, claimants have to take admission to a higher degree by research coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, research proposal no more than 2,000 words, and Writing Sample and copy of diploma must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
You will receive a living allowance for three years, indexed annually, of $30,000pa. The scholarship is for full-time study and can be used to support living costs. A six-month extension to the scholarship is also possible, subject to approval by QUT. Successful international students will also receive a HDR tuition fee sponsorship.