Higher education opens up a world of new ideas and intellectual growth. Therefore, to make sure international students can afford their dream degree in Malaysia, the Asia Pacific University has established the APU Scholarships & Merit Awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
APU Scholarships & Merit Awards for international students are available to new international students on a first come first serve basis. The selected students will be awarded a discount of up to 30% on the tuition fee of the undertaken programme at APU on the basis of their academic records.
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation now ranked 36th in the country, was founded in 1993 with a mission to provide high quality, affordable, innovative, and internationally benchmarked education and research.
Why choose to study at the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation? APU is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities and delivers unique education that is a fusion of technology, innovation, and creativity working effectively towards transforming students into highly competent, employable, and future-proof professionals.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for APU International Students Scholarships & Merit Awards 2022 is 28th February 2022.
- University or Organization: Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any undergraduate or graduate study programmes offered at APU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements & maintain the CGPA of 3.0.
- How to Apply: Candidates are can start their admission application process on the university website. A separate scholarship and award application form must be submitted.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified True Copies of Academic Qualification
- 4 Passport-sized photographs
- Copies of all pages of passport including blank pages
- Academic and other certificates
- Health Declaration Form signed by the student
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree qualification with a 3.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 60 to 78
- Pearson (PTE) – 50
- MUET – Band 4
The applicants that will be selected for the scholarship award will be given a 10% to 30% discount on the tuition fee of the applied programme at APU.