Newcastle University is a public research university. It is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programmes in a wide range of subject areas spanning arts, sciences, engineering and medicine. The university approximately 340 postgraduate taught and research programmes across a range of disciplines.
Ranking: The University is ranked in the top 200 of most world rankings, and the top 25 of most UK rankings.
The candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements for inclusion in this educational program:
- The applicant must be a national of one of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand or Vietnam.
- The candidate must have been offered a place to study on an eligible undergraduate or Master’s degree course at the University’s Newcastle city-centre campus for the 2020/21 academic year.
- The applicant must be assessed as international for fee purposes.
- The applicant has to be a student starting.
- Candidates must meet the academic and English requirements for a degree program they are applying for in Newcastle.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- 200 scholarships are available.
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth £4,000.
- The grant will be awarded towards your tuition fee reduction.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to these studentship, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To get involved in this sponsorship, requisites must have to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Newcastle University. After being registered, seekers will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- Certificate of Higher Education
- Current School transcripts
- Previous School transcripts (only if requested)
- Transcript Post-secondary
- Official scores on the test
- College / Curriculum vitae
- Applicant must meet academic and credential criteria.
- If English is not your first language, then proof of your English skills must be shown.
- Candidates are required to hold their Undergraduate Certificate to study the postgraduate degree.
- For studying the undergraduate degree course, you are needed to hold the high school degree certificate.
If you are a national of a country or Switzerland in the European Economic Area ( EEA) you do not require a visa or immigration permit to study in the UK. To apply for Tier 4 General entry clearance, you will need to apply in time to earn an entry for your course start and any welcome inductions.
To process your application, you will need to provide the necessary evidence to confirm that you can meet the students’ requirements for entry clearance immigration.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: +44 (0)191 208 6000 or [email protected]
University location: Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, United Kingdom