The School of Earth and Environment is providing the International Masters Excellence Scholarships to students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential at University of Leeds. These awards are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
There are up to 6 scholarships available to support high achieving and deserving international applicants who want to commence a master’s degree programme at the School of Earth and Environment in the UK.
The University of Leeds is one of the top 40 universities in the world. It aspires to academic excellence while upholding our principles of integrity, equality, and inclusiveness, as well as community and professionalism.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Graduates and students seeking professional jobs to supplement their education will find plenty of job options at the university. Students will find new passions and gain vital skills and information to help them plan for their future professions at Leeds University.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 6 May 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Earth and Environment
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded in given subjects offered by the university:
- Engineering Geology MSc
- Exploration Geophysics MSc
- Structural Geology with Geophysics MSc
- Sustainability and Business MSc
- Sustainability and Consultancy MSc
- Ecological Economics MSc
- Climate Change and Environmental Policy MSc
- Sustainable Cities MSc
- Environment and Development MSc
- Sustainable Food Systems MSc
- Climate and Atmospheric Science MRes
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
- Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and extracurricular activities
- Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this scholarship program, candidates must first apply for a master’s degree. After that, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the required documents, including degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts, and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits they currently hold or have previously held if they are applying as an international student.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Leeds will provide an award amount of £5,000 for students commencing their master’s degree program for the academic year 2022-2023.