Millennium DPI Feteh Activity
Launched in February 2019, the USAID funded Feteh (Justice) Activity in Ethiopia provides flexible, rapid technical assistance response to its Ethiopian partners in the process of legal and judicial reform. Feteh’s partners include the Federal and Regional Attorney General’s Offices; the Federal and Regional Supreme Courts; the House of Peoples’ Representatives; constitutionally mandated democratic and human rights institutions such as the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission, the Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman (EIO) and the Public Defender’s Office; civil society organizations, legal and academic institutions, and the media.
- Advanced degree in journalism, media, and/or human rights.
- At least 10 years of experience in journalism and investigative reporting, rule of law and democratization related work.
- Solid experience on journalism in Ethiopia, media advocacy and investigative issues.
- Experience in delivering training employing adult training techniques.
- Fluency in both written and spoken Amharic and English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply through Jobs.amazonethiopia.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org