Ashewa Technology Solution S.C.
Marketing and business development junior division manager
· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
· Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
· Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
· Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
· Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
· Establish efficient methods of implementing marketing strategies;
· Hold and use updated competitors’ analysis of the company;
· Lead the branding and promotional tasks of the company;
· Evaluate customers feedback on service provision and use for marketing and business development interventions;
· Assess the quality and sustainability of services in accordance with quality standards and customer requirements;
· Devise the competitive advantage of the company with regard to competitors;
· Define partnership policies of the company and implement the policies;
· Direct and control the implementation of after-sales service and pricing strategies;
· Supervise, mentor and coach sales teams to meet pre-defined market targets;
· Align campaigns, assets, communications and messaging to corporate branding initiatives.
· Develop marketing collateral and sales tool like brochures, datasheet, presentations and proposals.
· Determine and coordinate online and onsite events like webinars, tradeshows, seminars and customer events.
· Report on periodic activities, results and ROI for marketing.
· Manage content of marketing sections of websites.
· Manage desktop products’ pricebook.
· Plan and implement software product launch.
· members to review needs, prioritize and deliver.
· Implement marketing strategies to meet or exceed demand generation and revenue targets.
· Establish and manage key partner marketing budgets and MDF.
· Influence and communicate with stakeholders to drive global program alignment and satisfaction.
· Strategize on marketing for select global partners through analysis and understanding of competitive landscape.
·Develop, scan, edit and print process management.
· Demonstrable experience in digital, traditional marketing And business development experience
· marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
· Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, social media marketing}
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
· Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
. BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
How To Apply:
Qualified & interested applicants are invited to submit an application letter with their CV within ten consecutive working days beginning from the date of this announcement.
NB:- Interested applicants you have to apply on ethiojobs.
Ashewa Technology Solution S.C.
For more jobs click here
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]