Kifiya Financial Technologies
Kifiya Financial Technologies
1:Senior Human Capital Officer
Senior HC Officer/ HC Business Partner is responsible for the overall human resource management activities including human resources planning, recruitment& selection, Employees Management system, employees benefit administration, handling HR correspondences, processing employees’ termination, maintaining HR documentation, providing information to & guiding staff in relation to elements of the HR Policy, work towards the proper implementation of the HR Policy, follows up employees
Education: BA/MA Degree in Business Management/Business Administration/ or other relevant fields
The Program Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work on grant and technical assistance management in the one of the largest and most established technology companies in Ethiopia. The position supports the Strategy and Programs team and works closely with business delivery teams.
This role will be responsible for all relationship management and effective implementation and administration of grants and technical assistance portfolio, working to ensure effective and efficient fund management.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Lead in all written and verbal communications with grant and/or technical assistance providers
· Lead in writing and submitting of grant and/or technical assistance reporting
· Liaising with designated project teams and M&E manager to ensure submissions of submitting internal technical and financial reports on time.
· Reviewing financial reports submitted clearing reports with the strategy and programs lead
· Working with Project Officers to ensure relevant milestones have been completed.
· Keeping track of the portfolio workplan and ensure its on track
· Developing a risk matrix and ensuring all program and TA related risks are up to date.
· Manage and monitor financial expenditures with finance teams and work closely to project teams to ensure project results are aligned with financial expenditures
· Supporting and contributing to the development of internal processes as required
· Monitor ongoing projects, including site visits to and meetings with beneficiaries with M&E and COMM’s manager
· File and database management as required
· Serving as a coordination point for programmed consultants and service providers where necessary.
· Participating in and supporting the logistics of internal and external field visits
· Performing any other duties reasonably requested by the Strategy and Programs Lead.
The ideal candidate has the following skills and attitudes:
· University degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (e.g. economics, business management, accounting
· Previous professional experience in grants and finance management, with experience of grant management in the international development sector desirable.
· Evidence of experience, or interest, in international development, sustainability, or the environmental sector.
· Financial acumen with the ability to analyses and interpret financial data.
· Demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment and enjoys finding solutions for often unexpected issues.
· People skills, with the ability to work effectively with multi-disciplinary team members and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds and cultures
· Adaptable (keen to try new approaches, employ agile thinking, flexible and open to change).
· Ability to work flexibly, and to tight deadlines, maintaining consistently high standards and attention to detail
· Advanced English written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office user (in particular PowerPoint and Excel)
· Project Management qualification
· Experience with Donor -funded or other large international development programmes.
Join Our Telegram if You did not join it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get the Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article
Recently many Organizations have published an employment notification in Addis Zemen and other new papers regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Government job seekers must apply before the closing date.
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants should submit a well-prepared and updated CV along with an application letter stating the position; No additional document is required at this stage.
Applications should be mail to [email protected] andshould state the position on the subject of the email.
KIFIYA WILL CONDUCT INTERVIEW AS IT COMES.
For more jobs click here
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]