Action Aid Ethiopia
- The Finance & Admin officer will be responsible to plan, implement, and follow up the day to day financial management of the program area, ensure sound accounting and prudent financial management and control in the programme area, handle petty cash and cheque and ensure financial integrity,
- Build financial and resource management capacity of Community Based Organizations (CBOs) and partner local NGOs in the programme area;
- Conduct continuous monitoring and auditing on partner’s financial management processes,
- Provide support to programme team in preparation of plans and budgets and in budgetary and resource management processes; as well as sponsorship activities
- Prepare, compile, submit & document quarterly and annual financial report to accord with the organization’s financial policies and procedures
- BA degree in Accounting/ Finance with a minimum of four years’ experience in accounting, finance, cash handling and administration.
- Strong accountancy, report writing and analytical skills, proven high integrity and demonstrated commitment to work in rural communities are necessary.
- Experience in computer based financial and accounting systems, in administration, supervision, auditing & inspection and planning and budgeting are also essential
- Candidate must also possess strong team player and interpersonal & communication skills, ability to continuously learn, be flexible, responsive and ability to take personal initiative and lead an organized work, also possess personal qualities of maturity and sense of judgment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application letter along with recent CV no later than 31st of October, 2021 via:ethiojobs portal Or ActionAid Ethiopia, P.O. Box 1261, Addis Ababa Or E-mail it to: email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Note that applications received after the deadline shall not be considered
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org