Alephtav Consultancy and Trading PLC
- Responsible for managing the schedules and communications of the Managing Director.
- Solicit, review, organize and communicate different local and international consultancy works such as consultancy services, request for proposals and others.
- Follow the implementation of ongoing projects with the support of principal project coordinators and other senior staffs. Organize technical and logistic aspects of events such as trainings, workshops, discussion panels, meetings, etc.
- Attending meetings and workshop.
- Prepare minutes and proceeding, and follow-up on the implementation of action points for different meetings, workshops, trainings.
- Effectively communicate information to governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Develop concept notes and proposals.
- Any duty assigned by Managing Director.
Number required: 1
Reports to: Managing Director
Duration of employment: Permanent after probation period.
Place of work: Addis Ababa with possible field work.
- Graduate in Human Medicine from a recognized university in the past 2 years or BSc or MBA/MA in marketing, business administration, project management, communications, public relations, international relations, law, development cooperation, economics, or other fields in social sciences and humanities
- Fluency in English and exceptional skill in writing and speaking.
- Excellent use of Microsoft excels, word, and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal communication.
- Ability to multitasking.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and to be couched.
How to Apply
- Each Attachment should not exceed 1MB
- Female applicants are highly encouraged.
- If you face difficulties while applying please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information visit our website: https://alephtavconsult.com/career
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on their CV and cover letter.
- Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE! The firm has the right to cancel this vacancy at any stage of the recruitment process.
Address: Chilalo Building, Kirkos sub city: Woreda 2, beklo bet, Infront of Greece embassy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
To apply for this job please visit alephtavconsult.com.